- Starting from November 18th 2015: Registration on line and call for abstracts
- March 15st 2016: poster submission deadline
- March 20th 2016 : notification of acceptance
- April 25-26 JFIC 2016
The official conference languages are: Italian, French and English. However, it is recommended that visual material (transparent or presentation with Power Point) should be in English.
- Abstract template: Template_JFIC2016
- Save file as Name of first author.docx less than 1Mo
- Email for abstract submission:firstname.lastname@example.org
Participants are invited to submit abstracts to apply for an oral presentation or for a poster presentation. Contributions of all fields of chemistry are welcome and encouraged.
For each submission, an abstract should be prepared using Template_JFIC2016. It is the responsability of the authors to ensure that their submission complies with the following guideline
– the abstract cannot be longer than one page
– do not alter the general outlook of the document.
– do not change margins, line spacings, font type or size in the template.
The position of the figure may be adjusted within the text.
The name of the presenting author should be underlined. The name of the corresponding author should be followed by an asterisk and his/her email given at the bottom of the page.
SPECIFY in the submission form whether you would like to present your work as a POSTER, as a TALK, or in either one of the two. Please note your focus topic on the top of your abstract.
Notification of acceptance of oral presentation will be sent before March 20th 2016.
Standard poster size will be A0 (80 x 120 cm) (poster layout should be in a vertical position)